Thursday, December 18, 2008

WAIT!!!!

This is the same email I sent out to everybody, but if for some reason you didn't get it, you should know that school is closed for afternoon and evening classes today, December 18th. That means no club today, and sadly, no pizza either. Sorry guys, we'll do something ultra awesome the first week of next quarter. WHICH, by the way, we are meeting both Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Something I would like from you guys to to give me a little critique about how the club is running. I have some experience with club leadership, but not enough. Tell me if there are any suggestions you have for the club. It won't change from the pencil tests and critiques, but any suggestions for how to run the club smoother would be much appreciated. Thank you all for your interest in this thing. It's something I think we need at ths school and I'm glad to have others support i as well. Everyone have a great vacation, and whatever holiday you are celebrating, do it well.

Merry Christmas!!!!
~Chad, your sovereign leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment