Friday, December 12, 2008

Its that time of the year!

Hello all, Katie here,

Today Lisa, Bev, Cody and I went out and bought a holiday gift for our awesome academic director, Roby Gilbert.

We got him some nice teas, hot chocolate, and a large chocolate fish (lol). Everything is all wrapped up and ready to be gifted, and there is a card that I would like to get as many people to sign as possible.

Cody fronted the money for the gift, which came to about 25 dollars, so we're asking that everyone make a contribution as close to 5 dollars as you can. If you can't, the gift is from the entirety of the UAC, and isn't about the money, so don't fret. However, even a Couple bucks to cody would be nice.

We're planning to give him the gift on Tuesday at about 4:30...but now that I think about it, that may change due to portfolio. Therefor, I think he will be at the pre-production meeting, Wednesday at 1 PM (this is portfolio day), and we can give it to him around that time. Once I get some imput on this, I'll be able to further figure it out.

Anyway, everyone should sign the card if they can, so let me know where you'll be this week and we'll work something out. Also, if you can bring cash for Cody next Thursday, that would be fantastic.

See you soon and enjoy finals week.

-Katie

2 comments:

  1. Roby dissed my music = /

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roby makes me happy. :D Katie and I have been talking, and it might turn out that we're gonna give Roby his present on Thursday at noon, and if he's not there, right before club/at the beginning of club. See you guys soon.

    ReplyDelete