Friday, December 5, 2008

This week

We don't have anything specific we're gonna be working on this week, so just finish up something you've been working on o focus on your finals. Also, we'll be meeting only briefly in the Animation Labs because of Animation Holiday Jam.

Notice it said FREE PIZZA!!! This is VERY IMPORTANT!!! So the plan is to meet in the animation lab at 4:30 sharp, then we'll head over to the show. If you come to the animation lab and we're not there, just go straight to the photo studio. It's the area on the way to the delli on the left before you reach the cutout in the floor. Like the poster said, bring your pencil tests to show. We want to show what we do as a club.

Also, I need a banner for the top of the blog. Send me some sketches!

Sorry I didn't post that 3D guide thingy. Forgive me everyone!

Something else, it's been proposed to have a pizza party on our last meeting day also. If you would like to have it, please comment on this post. There was some interest shown this last meeting. I'll look into seeing if we can have it paid for by the "club fund" but if not, we may have to use our own moneys, just a few dollars each. Lemme know what you think.

ENJOY THE WEEK!!! Work hard.

3 comments:

  1. I would say yes to pizza, but, as you already know,I will be on a plane by the time it came around to eating it. Quite frankly, I would feel a little jibbed. I have an animation I want to work on, and if I get it done by the last week, I'll give it to someone to bring to the last meeting of the quarter. Otherwise I hope everyone has fun.

    Ciao

    -Katie

    P.S. I should probably start putting things on my blog, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll save a piece for you, Katie. Will that make you feel better? And yes, 4 months of non-activity is a little...questionable. Hahaha. Personally, I'd like to see what you've been doing lately...besides backgrounds for a Pug movie. I need to put some stuff up too.
    ~Chadius

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today was the day my group for language of animation planned to get together and have everything set for our puppets and backgrounds, so I won't get to go = (

    I hope you guys have fun!

    ReplyDelete