Wednesday, July 15, 2009

WELCOME ALL!

This is the beginning of Summer quarter in '09. I'm really excited about it and I hope everyone learns a lot from what we are about it do.

You heard me say this already, but I'd like to start by saying that everyone should start their own sketchblog and post on it as much as possible. We only get better with practice.
Next, our assignment as of right now is to draw 5 pages of spheres. Manipulate them as much as you can. Squish them, twist them, smash them, drip them, punch them, love them. Remember to draw the cross hairs to give it depth and to just start drawing loosely then once you get the form you want, pin it down with a solid line. NO SPACE LEFT ON THE PAPER!


ALSO! I'm going to the zoo on Saturday. I can get 5 people in for half price, which with tax is about $8.50. Let me know if you want to come. It's a good way to build up your drawing skills and get a head start on life drawing. Email me - thesageguy@gmail.com.

I'M EXCITED!
~Chadio

P.S. Some good places to get supplies are:
Dick Blick
Cartoon Supplies
Specifically for Animation pencils
Utrect

No comments:

Post a Comment