Thursday, February 12, 2009

Saturday Club!

It may not be in everyone's interest to go to campus on Saturdays, but its a heck of a lot more productive then sitting in your room watching law and order all day. The career path we have chosen demands a lot of constant practice and critique! So putting in a few extra hours in room 703
couldn't hurt.


If your going to come, bring a I-pod! (if you got one) I have little I-Pod Amplifier that I'll always bring so we can have a little atmosphere going while we hang out.

10:30- 4:30 Saturday is when the school opens and closes, Someone correct me if I'm wrong!

3 comments:

  1. Labs open at 10....but that's hardly a difference.

    I've also got a lot of oldschool animations that we can watch too, just in case we're interested. Good inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH!!! And it's Valentines day! So bring CANDY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete