Thursday, January 15, 2009

Cool info!

We've got some cool plan for this quarter. On week 7 we're going to be doing a group-ish project. Everyone in the club will be doing an animation on the same subject with free reign of execution, but you'll get more information about that later. Also, week 8 we're going to have Amy Williams come in for Acting days both Tuesday and Thursday. This is something truly important to the animation field. Acting helps you understand how something moves, and once you understand it, it's SO much easier to animate it. You won't want to miss this. Then week 9 we'll be meeting in the viewing room next to the library in the North Campus to watch our group projects on the big-ger screen. Gonna be a PARTA~AY. I hope you'll be as excited about this as I am. Anyway, that's the heads up. Have fun animating.
~Chadius

3 comments:

  1. yay! Blake will be in town week 9 for the par-tay! will probably mean I'll have a real party on thursday at my place or we'll go out to eat. exciting. Also, you should post about the acting club.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll post about the Acting club as soon as I know when and where it meets. Thanks for reminding me, Katie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll bring the Picante sauce! (VERY Important!)

    ReplyDelete